This simplified UNO card game for younger players has multiple levels of play so kids can grow with the game. Cards feature adorable zoo animal graphic for each number 0 through 8, making matching easy for kids as young as 3 years old. Three levels of play allow the game to keep pace with a child’s development. Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching them to the card shown on top of the deck, either by color or by animal / number. When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!” Colors and decorations may vary.
- It’s the UNO game everyone loves but simplified so kids 3 years and older can play!
- Each of the number cards has a matching animal illustration so kids who
- don’t know their numbers yet can still play!
- Level One is simple matching, Level Two introduces action cards to the deck and Level Three adds penalty cards to the mix.
- When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!”
- UNO Junior accommodates 2 to 4 players. Although it’s perfect for younger UNO fans, its adorable zoo animal graphics will have everyone wanting to play!